Discussion topic: Sky go infuriating on iPhone. TNT sport barely ever works

This message was authored by arsenal232 This message was authored by: arsenal232

Sky go infuriating on iPhone. TNT sport barely ever works

My sky go app on iPhone only works half the time. I brought tnt sport this year and have only been successfully able to watch once on my phone. I've re installed. Turned on and off. Cleared cache. Used on WiFi and 4/5g but it is so random. Like now. I can't watch the Liverpool game. Looks like this problem is rife! It says error try again later or my device is not authorised. It is authorised and I've re authorised it 100 times. Very poor service. I'm going to kick off if I miss an arsenal match. It's a sky problem too as previously I had the bt app which worked fine. 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky go infuriating on iPhone. TNT sport barely ever works

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@arsenal232 

To see if they can help you with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent arsenal232 an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now due to no response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

This message was authored by be2 This message was authored by: be2

i have exactly the same issue. TNT sports not working on Sky go, even though i have the full subscription

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@be2 

Do you pay Sky or TNT for access to the channels as seeing them via your Sky box might not necessarily mean you are paying Sky.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion