Discussion topic: Sky VIP offers not working

This message was authored by Paul+AB This message was authored by: Paul+AB

Sky VIP offers not working

Good afternoon.

Received an email on Wednesday 21 June 2023 telling me about two things. Firstly that there was a Sky Store Movie waiting for me which can be claimed via either the My Sky App or in the VIP section in my Sky Box. There is nothing there, either in the app nor the VIP section in my Sky Q Box, refering to any Sky Store Movie for me to choose. Secondly it also referred to various treats including a National Trust Member day ticket being available, that is not there either!

Today (Friday 23 June 2023) when I opened up the Sky VIP tab on My Sky the first option to click on is "Get Paramount+ on us for 12 months". However when I click on it all I get "Oops... Something went wrong. We're sorry. The page you are trying to reach is no longer here. Please go back and try again. If you continue to see the message contact us at  ************ 

I can access other offers on My Sky VIP, just not the Paramount+ one.

Has any one else come across this problem?

Thank you

Best Answers
Paul+AB
Topic Author
This message was authored by Paul+AB This message was authored by: Paul+AB Answer

Re: Sky VIP offers not working

Thanks @caesarome. The offer was removed from My VIP at approx 4:45 this afternoon and then I received an email 6:40 this evening apologising for the issue as it had been put on My VIP before they had finished setting it up for me. I had to keep an eye out for it over the next few weeks as it would be available soon.

Will follow up on the Sky Store query.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

For the Paramount+'offer are you a Sky Cinema customer ?

Got the free Sky Store film you can usually get one from here if they show as £0.00:

https://www.skystore.com/n/mvse/all-offers/sky-vip-welcome-gift

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Paul+AB
Topic Author

Thank you @caesarome.

Looks like another glitch email from Sky because even when I clicked on the link you helpfully sent  and signed in there wasn't anything on the VIP Movies list that was £0.00 cost.

As to the VIP offer of Paramount+ , no I don't have Sky Cinema but the banner made no reference to needing to be or becoming a Sky Cinema subscriber, just said "Get Paramount+ on us  for 12 months". I have sent an email to the VIP support team at Sky and waiting for a reply from them.

There is a known fault with the Paramojnt VIP offer that the relevant team at Sky are aware about,

For the VIP Sky Store offer I would get in touch with Sky Store support regarding this, they have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Paul+AB
Topic Author
This message was authored by Paul+AB This message was authored by: Paul+AB Answer

Thanks @caesarome. The offer was removed from My VIP at approx 4:45 this afternoon and then I received an email 6:40 this evening apologising for the issue as it had been put on My VIP before they had finished setting it up for me. I had to keep an eye out for it over the next few weeks as it would be available soon.

Will follow up on the Sky Store query.

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Just out of interest, I am in the same position regarding the offer appearing and being unable to activate it before it disappeared. 

Are you any further forward with this in terms of Sky stating that it would be sorted within a few weeks? 

From the post above from @Paul+AB I read it is that it is due back sometime over the coming months so it will just be a case of keep of looking out for it.

Paul+AB
Topic Author

@caesarome An update. Paramount+ 12 month offer has just appeared in Giveaways in My VIP.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion