Discussion topic: Sky Sports Golf gone from Sky Go

This message was authored by Alan+O'Connor This message was authored by: Alan+O'Connor

Sky Sports Golf gone from Sky Go

Just opened my Sky Go app and while all other Sports Channels are there the Sky Sports Channel has diappeared. Noticed yesterday that it had also dropped from Favourites on Sky Q box. Any issues?

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Sky Sports Golf gone from Sky Go

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Odd as it is still there for me so does it appear at 863 for you. If it doesn't does it appear at either 405 or 863 if you go into the settings on the app and disconnect the connection to your Sky Q box ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Odd as it is still there for me so does it appear at 863 for you. If it doesn't does it appear at either 405 or 863 if you go into the settings on the app and disconnect the connection to your Sky Q box ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Alan+O'Connor
Topic Author
This message was authored by Alan+O'Connor This message was authored by: Alan+O'Connor

Thanks @caesarome - Has disappeared from 405 but I see it there now on 863

This message was authored by ftballman This message was authored by: ftballman

This has been mentioned in another thread and seems to be a result of sky launching an Irish version of the channel this week.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion