Discussion topic: Sky Go quality since update

This message was authored by loobiec This message was authored by: loobiec

Sky Go quality since update

I know Sky Go isn't best known for it's picture quality however since this latest update it just seems even worse, I've tried it on PS5, PS4, Mac and Windows (multiple laptops). it's blurred and sluggish (Internet is fine and has been tried at different locations). 

I know Sky Go is 720p only but it seems to be getting worse, I'm baffled as to why it's only 720p.  

I am correct in sayins it's 720p?

All Replies

loobiec
Topic Author
This message was authored by loobiec This message was authored by: loobiec

Re: Sky Go quality since update

Again watching the F1 at the weekend at it's just shocking, at times it was maybe 720p but at somepoints it was just poor. 

Nothing is wrong with our internet, we can easlily stream other services at 4k without issue, this has been tried on 2 macbooks, a PS4, PS5 and a Dell, all having the same issues be it on WiFi, 4G or 5G.

This message was authored by KickingDutchy This message was authored by: KickingDutchy

Re: Sky Go quality since update

I'm having the same issue. The quality through the Sky Go app on PS4 has gotten progressively worse. We were trying to watch the F1 today and it was a blurry mess. My internet speed on console is 200mb+ and everything else streams lightening quick. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion