Discussion topic: Sky Go not opening on Android (Error 20190000)

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Re: Sky Go on Huawei not opening

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – We are still looking to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks 🙂 

This message was authored by Margarett2 This message was authored by: Margarett2

Hi I have never received an email with a bubble to start chat. I still need help with this like so many other people do.

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Margarett2 

Thanks for using the Sky Community.

I've escalated your post to our Community Messaging team and they will be in touch over the next 48 hours. Just check back here every now and again. You're looking for the chat bubble in the bottom corner of the thread.

For more information on how the service works, click here https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Margarett2.

This message was authored by Margarett2 This message was authored by: Margarett2

Re: Sky Go not opening on Android (Error 20190000)

I have had a very long online chat with Sky who have said they are having a lot of people with the same problems and this is the final message that I have received.  From Sky,( I have provided our team with information you have given me. The response from that will not be immediate, but this chat remains open and as soon as I hear anything from them, I will be back in touch with you )  I will update on here when I get some more information.

This message was authored by Micknick25 This message was authored by: Micknick25

When i set up a hotspot with my phone i managed to get the app to open. I would like to be able to view downloads without having to do this

This message was authored by MattyC91 This message was authored by: MattyC91

The same error message comes up for me too .help please!

I am on it's case. As soon as I have an update I will post on here.

Latest update from Sky today, Good morning, Margaret! I have heard from our back office team, who have accepted this case to be raised. At this point we are unable to provide a timescale, but the good news is that the we got the ball rolling. A team is now officially investigating this. We are advised that the issue will most likely resolved in a future app release.

This message was authored by Kaddie01 This message was authored by: Kaddie01

Re: Sky go not working on Samsung z fold 4

I m having the error on skygo  and tried all the previous guys fixes with no joy

This message was authored by Kaddie01 This message was authored by: Kaddie01

Mine is the same not working at all 

This message was authored by Vickyb82 This message was authored by: Vickyb82

I'm having exactly the same issue and can't sort it 

This message was authored by Graham+81 This message was authored by: Graham+81

Sky go app not working

My Sky go app is not working in flight mode I get error (-20190000) I have downloaded films etc for a flight in 2 days & would like to be able to access them 

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi Everyone

Thank you very much for the information everyone has provided.

Our support teams are working on the issue and hope to have a solution asap.  You may wish to consider joining the Open Beta for Sky Go on the Google Play Store where you will get early access to fixes and new features as they are released.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by TonyL69 This message was authored by: TonyL69

I can't access my skygo app on my Galaxy phone, I am just getting an error 20190000, I have uninstalled  the app and reinstalled, cleared the cache, turned tge phone on and off but still no joy?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion