Discussion topic: Problems with using Sky Go on Chromebooks

This message was authored by wanty1952 This message was authored by: wanty1952

Re: Problems with using Sky Go on Chromebooks

Everything works on my Lenovo Chromebook,sky sports,live football in good clear pictures and sound,

I am watching Leeds v Brentford right now,no issues

This message was authored by Rohan111222 This message was authored by: Rohan111222

Issue is still occurring for me but a workaround is to record the show and immediately go to your recordings. You'll be a few seconds behind but better than nothing

This message was authored by Busboyelite This message was authored by: Busboyelite

A brief update since my last post on 2nd January.....

Surprise surprise....no change.

Chromebook is still running same version, but Sky Go now beta version 23.1.1 dated 6th Jan 

Sky Sports channels still unwatchable, interestingly Eurosport is ok 

It's getting ridiculous now Sky.

This message was authored by MurtC This message was authored by: MurtC

There are mixed results at the moment, the only thing I can state is that I am not on the beta version, it updated sometime this week and I'm on the latest ChromeOS.

It wasn't working a week ago, fixed in the week.

This message was authored by 1979crazy This message was authored by: 1979crazy

Tried for the first time in a while and live Sky Sports programmes now working on my Chromebook, watching Forest v United 😄

This message was authored by henry10 This message was authored by: henry10

i have tried a few work arounds mentioned which seemed to work for about 12 hours on my 82 yr old dads chromebook....then nothing!! he is a full paid up member of sky sports and is unable to get it on his chromebook....shocking! someone mentioned hookie to get it on....no wonder people are doing this, but gods honest people who pay for a subsription cant watch????seriously, SKY need to sort this pronto

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion