Discussion topic: Problems with using Sky Go on Chromebooks

This message was authored by Darrell34 This message was authored by: Darrell34

Re: Sky go app keeps closing and crashing on chromebook chrome OS issue or sky go app issue?

Hello Chloe - do you mean the fix is already available, or do you mean it's not yet available but will become available at some point during today? Because I'm having the same problem still. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky go app keeps closing and crashing on chromebook chrome OS issue or sky go app issue?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It hasn't been released yet which is why @Chloe-W22 has said this can happen at anytime throughout today.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Caniblett This message was authored by: Caniblett

Saw that there was an update avaialable on the Play Store so updated.  STILL CRASHING.

This message was authored by George+1979 This message was authored by: George+1979

@Caniblett that's not good. Looks tl like sky still haven't fixed the issue after all. 

This message was authored by Smarts25 This message was authored by: Smarts25

The latest version has still not been released the current version is from the 22nd February, so you may need to wait till the end of today for the new version 

This message was authored by johnboy999 This message was authored by: johnboy999

The version I have just installed is 22.4 dated 7th Mrch and it still crashes

This message was authored by Doc+E This message was authored by: Doc+E

😩😩😰. Speechless.

@Chloe-W22 

now 1630 and the last update on the app was the 22nd February is it going to happen ?

This message was authored by Garyj This message was authored by: Garyj

Installed new version of app and chrome, still doesn't work

This message was authored by nicky15 This message was authored by: nicky15

Just reinstalled app - still version 22.2.1.1 - still crashing.☹️

@nicky15 

I dont think the latest version is out yet theccurrent onevwas last updated on the 22nd February

This message was authored by Johnny5705 This message was authored by: Johnny5705

Sky Go still crashing on google pixel slate 😥

This message was authored by Busboyelite This message was authored by: Busboyelite

Sky go updated on Chromebook but its dated 22nd Feb, still the same, just crashes. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Busboyelite wrote:

Sky go updated on Chromebook but its dated 22nd Feb, still the same, just crashes. 

That can't be the latest version as it would have a March date at the very least.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Busboyelite This message was authored by: Busboyelite

I appreciate that, however I literally just did it 10 minutes ago along with other updates on my Chromebook and that was the only Sky Go update available. 

I haven't seen anyone post that a successful update as was promised by Sky in the thread has been done yet, Cheers 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion