Discussion topic: I have added TNT sports to my package but it is not working on sky go app only on the tv

This message was authored by Abi16 This message was authored by: Abi16

I have added TNT sports to my package but it is not working on sky go app only on the tv

I have added TNT sports to my package but it is not working on sky go app only on the tv. I want to watch it on sky go too- surely it should work if i have subscribed. Its been months of use already on the tv. Any help welcome. Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: I have added TNT sports to my package but it is not working on sky go app only on the tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Abi16 wrote:

I have added TNT sports to my package but it is not working on sky go app only on the tv. I want to watch it on sky go too- surely it should work if i have subscribed. Its been months of use already on the tv. Any help welcome. Thanks

Hi @Abi16 

If you subscribe to TNT Sport through Sky (and pay Sky for your Subscription) then you can watch on Mini boxes and Sky Go (provided you have the necessary Monthly Multiscreen subscription). Also through Sky TNT Sport in HD is included.
If you pay BT directly for TNT Sports on Sky then to receive TNT Sport on Minis you need to pay BT’s monthly second box charge. One monthly charge covers all minis. Also to receive TNT Sport in HD there is an additional BT monthly charge when subscribing though BT.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I have added TNT sports to my package but it is not working on sky go app only on the tv

@Abi16 wrote:

I have added TNT sports to my package but it is not working on sky go app only on the tv.

If you have added this via your Sky account @Abi16 so that you are paying Sky and not TNT themselves then you do need to give it 24 hours for Sky Go to start working via the Sky Go app so has it been more than a day for you yet ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Abi16
Topic Author

Hi All,

I have added tnt through sky and have had it for a couple of months now. 

Abi16
Topic Author

so i dont have multiscreen so therefore I can't watch tnt on sky go? That seems really unfair considering the £28 price tag a month!

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Abi16 

No that isn't correct as I think what @oldfella means if you need multiscreen if you want to link the Sky Go app to your box which you do not need to do to watch channels like TNT via the app.

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to @Abi16 to chat.

This message was authored by daylyt This message was authored by: daylyt

I have an identical problem with my SKY GO despite having 2 SKY boxes in the hoiuse.

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@daylyt  Can you confirm you are paying sky direct for tnt sports and not bt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

Paying BT as they provide my Broadband.

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@daylyt wrote:

Paying BT as they provide my Broadband.

@daylyt  Then you need to use discovery plus app only 

sky go will only work if you are paying Sky directly 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

I'll see if a transfer to Sky at next contract renewal is cheaper. Sky did not have the TNT option for Go when I first added TNT/ESPN/whatever to my unusual home layout and Go. Believe me Sky were and still are confused.😆

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion