Discussion topic: I can view Sky Go recordings on iPad but not iPhone - it makes no sense

This message was authored by EmmaCartwright This message was authored by: EmmaCartwright

I can view Sky Go recordings on iPad but not iPhone - it makes no sense

I have Sky Go and multi user option.  My Sky Go recordings are fine on my tablet and on my husband's iPhone.  On my iPhone it will not connect to the Sky Q box and so I cannot view any recordings in Sky Go on my iPhone.  I am on the same network, there is nothing wrong with viewing recordings on the tv or other devices, only mine. 

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: I can view Sky Go recordings on iPad but not iPhone - it makes no sense

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@EmmaCartwright wrote:

I have Sky Go and multi user option.  My Sky Go recordings are fine on my tablet and on my husband's iPhone.  On my iPhone it will not connect to the Sky Q box and so I cannot view any recordings in Sky Go on my iPhone.  I am on the same network, there is nothing wrong with viewing recordings on the tv or other devices, only mine. 

Hi @EmmaCartwright 

Assume your iPhone is one of your registered devices?

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/managing-devices-and-streaming-sky-go

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I can view Sky Go recordings on iPad but not iPhone - it makes no sense

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@EmmaCartwright 

If you close down the Sky Go app on your iphone and go to Settings > Local Network is this set to on, if it isn't then try turning it on then check again to see if the app will find your Sky Q box.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion