Discussion topic: Eurosport?

This message was authored by Diablo99 This message was authored by: Diablo99

Eurosport?

Fired up Sky Go in readiness to watch the Tour de France and notice Eurosport is no longer showing as a channel. Any idea why this is? 

Best Answers
This message was authored by rscott This message was authored by: rscott Answer

Re: Eurosport?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@P+Jay wrote:

There's already enough programs missing on Sky Go & now, as of this morning, eurosport 1 & 2 have been taken off. Why hasn't Sky responded to this thread with an answer or are they no longer monitoring skycommunity??

Sky are aware that the channels aren't currently visible on Sky Go and are investigating. It's related to the rebrand of BT Sports to TNT Sports and the associated channel number changes.

If you're a Q or Glass customer, you can watch the channels via your free Discovery+ subscription until this issue is resolved.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GreystonesIRL This message was authored by: GreystonesIRL

Same, can only see TNT instead but no Tour De France . How to view on GO? 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

It is there for me, select Sports from the TV Guide menu and you should see it at 410.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Diablo99
Topic Author
This message was authored by Diablo99 This message was authored by: Diablo99

410 is now showing as TNT Sports 1 HD, no sign of Eurosport anywhere

This message was authored by GreystonesIRL This message was authored by: GreystonesIRL

Nope, that's now TNTSports1

@GreystonesIRL wrote:

Nope, that's now TNTSports1

I see the same now, I will get this reported.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Ashley12769 This message was authored by: Ashley12769

Eurosport disappeared from skygo

Hello I have Skygo however the Eurosport channel has disappeared from the list of channels. It was there yesterday before the channel renumbering. I can still view Eurosport on my tv via sky box so subscription is still valid

This message was authored by paulring This message was authored by: paulring

I've just updated app, found Eurosport within All Channels as channel 413/414, then it reappeared in the 'sport' listing. 
saved me a couple of hours trying to contact sky - which wouldn't have got me anywhere no doubt. I was about to cancel the lot! 

Thanks , I see that now on IOS Sky GO app , but not yet on PlayStation app.

hopefully it will be updated shortly .

This message was authored by P+Jay This message was authored by: P+Jay

There's already enough programs missing on Sky Go & now, as of this morning, eurosport 1 & 2 have been taken off. Why hasn't Sky responded to this thread with an answer or are they no longer monitoring skycommunity??

This message was authored by rscott This message was authored by: rscott Answer

@P+Jay wrote:

Sky are aware that the channels aren't currently visible on Sky Go and are investigating. It's related to the rebrand of BT Sports to TNT Sports and the associated channel number changes.

If you're a Q or Glass customer, you can watch the channels via your free Discovery+ subscription until this issue is resolved.

This message was authored by Justin+baby This message was authored by: Justin+baby

Eurosports 1 moved to channel number 413

Eurosports 2 moved to channel number 414

While that is correct @Justin+baby they are not visible for some of us at present, even selecting the option to record to Sky box does see them appear.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion