Discussion topic: Can't watch bt sport on laptop, but i can on sky go app on phone. Error 1410

This message was authored by keywerdd This message was authored by: keywerdd

Can't watch bt sport on laptop, but i can on sky go app on phone. Error 1410

I can watch sky sports on sky go on my phone and on my TV but when i try to watch it on my laptop i get the Error code 1410, but i have the subscription to watch Sky Sports. Anyone know why i cant watch bt sport on my laptop?

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Can't watch bt sport on laptop, but i can on sky go app on phone. Error 1410

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Does anything here help:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/need-sky-subscription-to-watch-this-show

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Can't watch bt sport on laptop, but i can on sky go app on phone. Error 1410

Are you using the same login details on your laptop that you are on your phone ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
keywerdd
Topic Author

Yes - same account, it used to work just fine on the laptop too.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Does anything here help:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/need-sky-subscription-to-watch-this-show

keywerdd
Topic Author

The last option, uninstalling and deleting the roaming folder worked.  It could be a bit more specific on which roaming folder as its not an easy one to find.  In case others search it's the following - may be different on your local device C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\AppData\Roaming

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion