Discussion topic: Useless sky

This message was authored by Elsie61 This message was authored by: Elsie61

Useless sky

My god sky is useless. Been suffering with them 6 months. Volume and picture frequently crash, helpline phone numbers don't work. Nobody has responded to my 6 emails complaining, they've just disconnected my service. So I'm not staying with them and can get every channel on my phone. I would advise you to do the same. Sky are unprofessional and substandard. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: Useless sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Elsie61 As you have already been advised by @GD1 Sky do not use emails as a contact method.  If you have complaints you should use the following complaints form.

Good luck

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Elsie61  The reason Sky haven't responded to your emails is becuase they don;t use email as a contact option.  Unless you used the correct forms for complaints you won't get a response.

If yopu're having these issues with yoru Glass TV then is sounds like you're suffwrening from either poor broadband speed or slow wifi.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Elsie61 wrote:

...they've just disconnected my service. 

That only happens if you don't pay your bill. And if that's the case, Sky won't talk to you until you do,

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

@Elsie61 As you have already been advised by @GD1 Sky do not use emails as a contact method.  If you have complaints you should use the following complaints form.

Good luck

This message was authored by Gincap This message was authored by: Gincap

Not a fan particularly of Sky, other options available at favourable prices but one thing about Sky is their customer service is outstanding. 

Call them remain polite and discuss issues within expectation and they generally always respond favourably. 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@Gincap I fully agree about Sky Customer Service. I currently have an ongoing issue with accessing "Your producst" on the MySky App.  Although it has not yet been resolved the customer service has been outstanding.  Every few days I get a call from Sky updating me and if necessary asking me for additional information.  The last such call was only yesterday. 

Unfortunately so far the issue has them stumped but hopefuly they will find a solutionsoon 🤞 Luckily the issue does not have any effect on the viewing experience.

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

I received another phone call from Sky this morning but despite their best efforts the issue is still unresolved.  I can't fault them on effort as they are certainly trying hard to fix the issue for me 😀

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion