Discussion topic: How to get a pretty picture on screen when not watching sky glass tv

This message was authored by nanny+Del This message was authored by: nanny+Del

How to get a pretty picture on screen when not watching sky glass tv

Can I just get a pretty picture instead of a blank screen when not watching sky glass tv? My tv is in wall so I'd like something other than black screen 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316 Answer

Re: How to get a pretty picture on screen when not watching sky glass tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

True only way I can get a pretty screensaver is from my firestick with the ambient background turned on 

I know there are a few downloadable apps on the firestick that can show a log fire or snowy landscape on the screen 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. Gibson les paul tribute. Gibson les paul junior. Fender telecaster. Epiphone billie joe .. rock on

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@nanny+Del  No, there isn't an option on Glass TV's to do this.  You need a proper smart TV.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

nanny+Del
Topic Author
This message was authored by nanny+Del This message was authored by: nanny+Del

My daughter has a much cheaper smart tv and my previous smart tv was much cheaper than Sky Glass tv and we could do this 🙁

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316 Answer

True only way I can get a pretty screensaver is from my firestick with the ambient background turned on 

I know there are a few downloadable apps on the firestick that can show a log fire or snowy landscape on the screen 

43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. Gibson les paul tribute. Gibson les paul junior. Fender telecaster. Epiphone billie joe .. rock on
This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Also YouTube seems to have had an update that now includes an ambient screen saver if left for a few minutes  ....

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion