Discussion topic: Discovery+ on mobile

This message was authored by JRC2 This message was authored by: JRC2

Discovery+ on mobile

I receive Discovery+ free as part of my sky plan, I have a Discovery+ account on the app and I have logged in successfully but I can't watch live sport on the Discovery+ app it says contact provider to view what do I do.

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Discovery+ on mobile

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JRC2 wrote:
I receive Discovery+ free as part of my sky plan, I have a Discovery+ account on the app and I have logged in successfully but I can't watch live sport on the Discovery+ app it says contact provider to view what do I do.

Do you subscribe to TNT Sports and pay for it via Sky? This is a requirement for your "free" discovery + account that comes with Sky to be upgraded to the Discovery + Premium tier. It also usually takes up to 48 hours of the D+ account being created and/or you subscribing to TNT Sports for the D+ tier to be upgraded.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

JRC2
Topic Author
This message was authored by JRC2 This message was authored by: JRC2

Re: Discovery+ on mobile

Hi yes I subscribe to tnt sports i have done for years, when it was B.T sports but since the change to TNT and D+ the app won't let me watch live sports.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion