Discussion topic: Remove email

This message was authored by Janet+thurgood This message was authored by: Janet+thurgood

Remove email

How do you remove sky email account from Safari with out deleting my mailbox Sky account? I need to remove my account ASAP. I use mailbox on my iOS. 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Remove email

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Safari is a web browser so don't login into it and if you have it saved as a favourite then delete it from there.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Janet+thurgood
Topic Author
This message was authored by Janet+thurgood This message was authored by: Janet+thurgood

My sim is to remove my Sky email account from yahoo. I've tried but it will also take my Sky email account from the mailbox on iPhone. This I do not want to happen 

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

@Janet+thurgood 

Unfortunately what you are asking makes no sense. It's because the terminology you are using is wrong.

When you say you want to remove your Sky email account from Yahoo, what does that mean?

Yahoo is an email provider who Sky use to provide their email service. It is also an email app, a search engine and a few other things, so what exactly do you think Yahoo is?

Janet+thurgood
Topic Author

I do not want my Sky email account on safari's site. I only need in my mailbox. 

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

Safari is a browser, it is not a site.

I suspect you are saying that Safari has your Sky|Yahoo as a home page or bookmark (being Apple they may different names for both those things)

It is up to you to configure Safari to your liking. Perhaps this will help:

Customize your Safari settings on iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion