Discussion topic: Not able to use mouse to change font / colours

This message was authored by wullie1688 This message was authored by: wullie1688

Not able to use mouse to change font / colours

Hi,

I just recently got a new laptop, which is running Windows 11 and using Edge as my browser.

When writting emails on Sky Yahoo mail, in the past I was able to Left click, draw along the word or sentence that I wanted to change / colour / underline etc, then Right click and select the font / colour I wanted.

Now I do not have that option. The only option I have is scrolling to the bottom of the page and select from the limited options there in the task bar.

Can someone please tell me where I am going wrong, as all help online keeps referring to keyboard shortcuts for these options and not options using a mouse.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Not able to use mouse to change font / colours

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You might not be doing anything wrong as it might be the Edge in Windows 11 has different options for this so you will just have to use this new way to do it. Either that or try a different web browser like Chrome, Firefox or Duck Duck Go.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion