Discussion topic: I have a permanent reply to address highlighted in red I cannot delete can someone help

This message was authored by Helen- This message was authored by: Helen-

I have a permanent reply to address highlighted in red I cannot delete can someone help

hi can someone help me please, my sky email has been hacked, I have gone in and deleted any filters, the problem I have is in my 'reply too' email addy I have another email address of mine except it has a number 1 after my name and is highlighted in red.  It appears to be linked to yahoo account as each time I place my default email address into it and press on yahoo email pic to the left it defaults back to incorrect address.  I want to delete it but I cannot any one able to advise 

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: I have a permanent reply to address highlighted in red I cannot delete can someone help

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As well as changing your password and possibly setting up 2 factor authentication have you gone to this:

Settings > More Settings > Mailboxes > Your email address > Reply-to address and removed the Yahoo one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: I have a permanent reply to address highlighted in red I cannot delete can someone help

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As well as changing your password and possibly setting up 2 factor authentication have you gone to this:

Settings > More Settings > Mailboxes > Your email address > Reply-to address and removed the Yahoo one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Helen-
Topic Author
This message was authored by Helen- This message was authored by: Helen-

Thankyou for your help that has done the trick 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion