Discussion topic: I added my sky email to a new laptop which worked fine. Then my main PC , phone and IPad got a messa

This message was authored by PATJST This message was authored by: PATJST

I added my sky email to a new laptop which worked fine. Then my main PC , phone and IPad got a messa

I added my sky email to a new laptop which worked fine. Then my main PC , phone and IPad got a messa There was a problem with logging in to my account. Now all devices I can't  log into, could somebody help please?

Best Answers
PATJST
Topic Author
This message was authored by PATJST This message was authored by: PATJST Answer

Re: I added my sky email to a new laptop which worked fine. Then my main PC , phone and IPad got a m

At long last I have got through on a different number and they have reset the account and all is well. 

thanks all for your help. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: I added my sky email to a new laptop which worked fine. Then my main PC , phone and IPad got a m

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Can you tell us exactly what the message says? Does it include a number to call?

PATJST
Topic Author

The message says account problems. We apologise for the inconvenience, but we have encountered a problem with your account. Please contact 30442411280 for further assistance.

I've tried this, and after 10 minutes, the phone line cuts me off

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

You should be able to get through but the issue you might have is getting someone to fix the issue for you so let them know you account has been locked and needs unlocking.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
PATJST
Topic Author

Thanks for your help, but as I said the phone number just cut you off so at the moment there's just no way I can get them to reset anything. 

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

I actually rang that number yesterday, and it was an automatic service, that asked for your registered phone number, if you weren't calling from it.

So I suggest trying again. (maybe a few times)

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

How did you add the account to the laptop, via and app or just a browser?  Does the laptop also not work now?

PATJST
Topic Author
This message was authored by PATJST This message was authored by: PATJST Answer

At long last I have got through on a different number and they have reset the account and all is well. 

thanks all for your help. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion