Discussion topic: Emails not downloading from server

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Emails not downloading from server

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Shazzag69 wrote:

Yes this is how I have to access emails with any confidence. It's the iOS app compatibility that's been the issue for some time. And it was only from a specific unknown date. It never happened before. So the work that needs to take place is around iOS compatibility. Maybe android as well but I'm not an android user?? 

Seems to be exclusively iOS/Apple Mail related. There haven't been similar problems reported on Android.

This message was authored by Land+of+the+Gods This message was authored by: Land+of+the+Gods

Re: Emails not downloading from server

I have had the "message not downloading from server" problem for a long time. Interestingly I have just returned from an extended trip to Spain where I have a property and my own internet/wifi connection. MyISP is a local Spanish company. Not once did I have the error message either on wifi or cell. As soon as I got home to my UK network I started getting the problem again. This would suggest to me an issue with the network setup given that I had no problem in Spain. Having said that I can turn off my WIFI at my UK home and I still have the problem using my cellular network. Either way, I'm thinking its network related somehow, but have no idea how to go about progressing or proving this theory. Any ideas anyone ?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion