Discussion topic: Email address

This message was authored by sean+carpenter This message was authored by: sean+carpenter

Email address

I would like to add an email address to my account but can't find out how to do this?

All Replies

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

Re: Email address

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you mean you want a Sky email address, you can't as they stopped issuing them years ago.

If you mean something else, please explain.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@sean+carpenter 

If you do need an extra email address then you can set one up at Gmail (Google) or Outlook.com (Microsoft) and use that.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
sean+carpenter
Topic Author
This message was authored by sean+carpenter This message was authored by: sean+carpenter

So I have a sky email address already but I would like another one for my business?

or do I have to creat one in yahoo/google.

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

Yes you have to get one elsewhere, I would suggest Microsoft (Outlook) or Google (Gmail) if you want a free one.

However for a business you may find it preferable to get a paid-for one, that way it can be tailored to your business name and will have better support, should you need it.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion