Discussion topic: need to move my rooter as getting wardrobe built. how do I do this.

This message was authored by Happyann This message was authored by: Happyann

need to move my rooter as getting wardrobe built. how do I do this.

I want to move my rooter as getting wardrobe built.  do I need to get someone out to move it .

Best Answers
This message was authored by GJK1 This message was authored by: GJK1 Answer

Re: need to move my rooter as getting wardrobe built. how do I do this.

If you mean you would like to relocate your master socket, then that's absolutely something you would need to speak to Sky about. They would then arrange for Openreach to come and carry out the work, but they're likely to charge you.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

@Happyann wrote:

I want to move my rooter as getting wardrobe built.  do I need to get someone out to move it .

No, just unplug it and move it to wherever you like. Moving routers is not a service Sky provide anyway. 

This message was authored by GJK1 This message was authored by: GJK1 Answer

If you mean you would like to relocate your master socket, then that's absolutely something you would need to speak to Sky about. They would then arrange for Openreach to come and carry out the work, but they're likely to charge you.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion