Discussion topic: Wifi Connection issue

This message was authored by bryinthenorth This message was authored by: bryinthenorth

Wifi Connection issue

Recently been on holiday to USA, on return unable to connect any of the devices used abroad to home wifi. Android device error is 'connected without internet'. On iOS iPad and iPhone it defaults to the sky gateway page. This is not a sim issue my iPad has no sim in and it shows the same as the iPhone. Wifi works on all devices not taken to USA. Son's iPhone fine. I have tried network reset on devices didn't work. Any suggestions?Recently been on holiday to USA, on return unable to connect any of the devices used abroad to home wifi. Android device error is 'connected without internet'. On iOS iPad and iPhone it defaults to the sky gateway page. This is not a sim issue my iPad has no sim in and it shows the same as the iPhone. Wifi works on all devices not taken to USA. Son's iPhone fine. I have tried network reset on devices didn't work. Any suggestions?

Best Answers
bryinthenorth
Topic Author
This message was authored by bryinthenorth This message was authored by: bryinthenorth Answer

Re: Wifi Connection issue

Problem sorted over night, I did nothing. Time seems to have resolved the problem.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

bryinthenorth
Topic Author
This message was authored by bryinthenorth This message was authored by: bryinthenorth Answer

Re: Wifi Connection issue

Problem sorted over night, I did nothing. Time seems to have resolved the problem.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion