Discussion topic: WiFi connection

This message was authored by Alannah3 This message was authored by: Alannah3

WiFi connection

Good evening,

I have been having issues with our internet since November / December 2023 and have phoned your customer support team a number of times with no solution. 

Every day our internet cuts out at approximately 12pm, 4:30pm and 8:30pm. This is not due to the number of devices connected to the internet as firstly, nothing has changed before or after we've been having this issue, and secondly, sometimes its only one or two devices using the internet when it cuts out. 

Also, we have noticed a significant drop in our internet speed. This is consistently lower than the speed we pay for. 

Please can you recommend a solution. 

Many thanks 

Alannah

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: WiFi connection

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Alannah3  You're not contacting Sky Support via the forum, we are mainly customers hers.

Please can you post your router stats so the forum can advise on any issues. This link explains how to do that https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/td-p/2855717#

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion