Discussion topic: Wi-Fi constantly cutting in and out

This message was authored by AmandaFS This message was authored by: AmandaFS

Wi-Fi constantly cutting in and out

Dear Sky,

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention that I am still experiencing issues with my Wi-Fi and broadband connection. Despite conducting tests that indicate everything is fine, the speed remains consistently slow in my house. This has become quite frustrating as we are unable to use Wi-Fi on our iPhones and tablets.

I had previously scheduled a visit from a broadband technician who made some adjustments in our house, but unfortunately, the issue still persists. I waited a few weeks before reaching out to you again, as I wanted to give it some time to see if the situation would improve.

However, I must express my dissatisfaction with the current state of my broadband connection, especially considering the amount of money I am paying for the service. I believe it is unfair that the performance does not align with the promises made when I initially signed up, especially considering the size of my house and family.

I have followed all the troubleshooting steps provided online using my Sky Q, but the problem remains unresolved. Therefore, I kindly request to arrange for another visit from a technician. If they are unable to rectify the issue, I may have to consider terminating my contract, as the service is not meeting my expectations.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and hope for a prompt resolution. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Amanda Fuller-Singh 

All Replies

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Re: Wi-Fi constantly cutting in and out

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AmandaFS 

You are posting on Sky's public forum, not speaking to them directly. Also Sky wont respond to your forum post.

If you want help please post your router stats so we can take a look.

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion