Discussion topic: When is the last day to subscribe the current Sky broadband sale?

This message was authored by kandalama01 This message was authored by: kandalama01

When is the last day to subscribe the current Sky broadband sale?

Hi. 

I am considering to subscribe SKY broadband. As of 22nd Jan, I saw that Sky is providing SKY broadband sale for new customers, such as £33 for 500Mb/s Ultrfast+. 

At this moment, I am using another broadband service, which the contract is supposed to be ended in 14th of Feb. 

So I am looking to switch my internet service to SKY during a sale event, as close to the end ofmy contract as possible. 

I am wndering how long this sale event will last. 

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: When is the last day to subscribe the current Sky broadband sale?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@kandalama01 

I can only find a deal of £34 pm for 500Mbps that lasted until the 18/12 but sky do release weekly deals every week.

However you can switch from another provider whilst in contract and get switch credit applied to you account of up to £100

Please read below

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/switching-credit-offer

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: When is the last day to subscribe the current Sky broadband sale?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@kandalama01 Sky change offers as they want and dont give an end date unless they want to however you have to factor in a minimum 14days lead time for new broadband orders set by Openreach/Ofcom.. Sky normally offer up to £100 switch credit see https://www.sky.com/help/articles/switching-credit-offer

but check when you order that they will offer both the switch credit and the cheap price. 

If switching from another ISP using Openreach Sky will handle the cancellation with your current ISP however if moving from a different network then you have to cancel yourself. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion