Discussion topic: We cannot get broadband wifi connection and have everything instructed on screen.

This message was authored by DottyE123 This message was authored by: DottyE123

We cannot get broadband wifi connection and have everything instructed on screen.

There is no connection to broadband on our Sky q box. We have followed all the instructions online to solve problem but it is still not working 

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: We cannot get broadband wifi connection and have everything instructed on screen.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DottyE123  Do you have an internet connection to all your other devices. Did this happen after something happened to your internet connection?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Eastland_girl79 This message was authored by: Eastland_girl79

Re: We cannot get broadband wifi connection and have everything instructed on screen.

Same has happened to my internet. 
came home from work. Only light off was WiFi. 
did all checks and came back issue. Apparently need an engineer. Then did another test and it says no issues, my speed is just lower but still no internet. 

paying for but can't use. Makes no sense. No issues in my area either apparently. 
oh and bill is paid upto date before anyone says pay bill 

thanks in advance 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion