Discussion topic: Unprofessional sky making me ask the community instead of actually helping me !

This message was authored by Robneedswifi This message was authored by: Robneedswifi

Unprofessional sky making me ask the community instead of actually helping me !

Hi all, over the past few months the WiFi has been dropping out and becoming more frequent. Today the WiFi has competently gone. I can connect to it, it shows on my devices as fully connected but nothing will load and states safari carnt connect to iCloud private relay. Social media will not refresh. I have reset router, turned of and on the little white open reach box for incoming internet and even reset the router back to factory settings. All 4 green lights on the router and still no WiFi. The fact Sky has pushed me to the community to ask for help just shows how incompetent they are !

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Unprofessional sky making me ask the community instead of actually helping me !

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Robneedswifi Sky support are not IT experts, their job is to identify issues with their connection if that is checking out ie their diagnostics can see the hub there is little more they can offer you will find all of the major ISPs are the same. .The community is a customer=to- customer forum where customers can help each other. If you want instant IT support you can buy such a service from third parties but it wont be cheap.

if your problem is still there this morning try to open the My Sky app and check thst the Broadband Shield settings are not restricting the social networks you use. . Then try a few other sites for example bbc.co.uk. If nothing works call Sky again and explain that you do have internet access 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion