Discussion topic: Tracking not working

This message was authored by FreyaHancock-99 This message was authored by: FreyaHancock-99

Tracking not working

I have ordered broadband but cannot track my order through my sky account, it just says to logout and back in again but this doesn't help.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Tracking not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@FreyaHancock-99 The appshould work if you are logged in wiith the Sky id linked to the account but thecapp had issues yesterday. However if you are still stuck I can see that your post has been escalated to the Sky team who support the forum who should be in touch soon to offer you a private chat session to get this sorted. Keep an eye on the forum as if you miss the message just click the chat icon which will be added to the forum pages for you to use.saving a long phone call.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, @FreyaHancock-99.  I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @FreyaHancock-99. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion