Discussion topic: The phones in our house plus smart tv is not picking up Wi-Fi or a connection but the green lights a

This message was authored by SarahCP1 This message was authored by: SarahCP1

The phones in our house plus smart tv is not picking up Wi-Fi or a connection but the green lights a

Our hub has 3 green lights and checking my connection on the app says everything is good. However I can't get Wi-Fi on any phone or smart tv. 
the hub is there when I look on settings but it's just swirling. I've tried turning everything on and off again. Any help appreciated. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: The phones in our house plus smart tv is not picking up Wi-Fi or a connection but the green l...

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, @SarahCP1. I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: The phones in our house plus smart tv is not picking up Wi-Fi or a connection but the green l...

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @SarahCP1 . If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion