Discussion topic: Sky Max parental settings

This message was authored by mayo1982 This message was authored by: mayo1982

Sky Max parental settings

Good evening

I've an issue with parental settings whereby the time they are being implemented seems to happen an hour before they are actually set.

I've rebooted and reset them all but still getting the same problem

any advice please?

Many Thanks

Best Answers
This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia Answer

Re: Sky Max parental settings

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your patience.  This issue was resolved late last week. If you've modified your schedules, you may want to adjust them if required.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@mayo1982 If that has just happened I suspect the system has applied day light saving a couple of weeks early. I think the system Sky are using is based in the US where the clocks chaged last weekend while UK clocks dont change for another 2 weeks. I will draw Sky's attention to the issue.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @mayo1982 

Welcome to the Sky Community and thank you, @Chrisee , for raising the issue.

I'm going to message you directly, as I need some personal information.  You're looking for the red icon at the top corner of the screen, click on your avatar, and you'll see the message there.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for your reply via PM @mayo1982 

The details have been passed to our support teams to investigate further.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by raymo1975 This message was authored by: raymo1975

@KevNewMedia My Sky Max hub went live on Monday and I'm having the exact same issue. 

Posted by a Sky employee

@raymo1975 wrote:

@KevNewMedia My Sky Max hub went live on Monday and I'm having the exact same issue. 

Thanks for confirming this @raymo1975 

The team are working on the problem and as soon as I hear back, I'll let everyone know.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager

Thanks @KevNewMedia, much appreciated! 🙂

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@raymo1975 things should get sorted when our clocks change over Easter weekend even if Sky have not applied a fix before then.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
mayo1982
Topic Author
This message was authored by mayo1982 This message was authored by: mayo1982

@raymo1975  I've simply put my schedules on an hour for now which seems to have worked. Well I assume it has as we see the kids appearing downstairs at the correct time lol

intend to alter schedules again after our clocks change, if no news from @KevNewMedia  before then

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your patience.  This issue was resolved late last week. If you've modified your schedules, you may want to adjust them if required.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager

Thanks @KevNewMedia, much appreciated!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion