Discussion topic: Service checker broadband warning ⚠️ issues

This message was authored by Jonathan85 This message was authored by: Jonathan85

Service checker broadband warning ⚠️ issues

Just logged on to my sky app and just gone on to service checker it states your broadband is down and service status said its weak still there I'm not at home at the moment so I can't see If my hub is offline or my sky stream is offline just states fix the issue blue button everything Seems fine via hub all connected up 

All Replies

Jonathan85
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jonathan85 This message was authored by: Jonathan85

Re: Service checker broadband warning ⚠️ issues

Still states it not gone off yet I'll wait till I return home to check the issue 

Jonathan85
Topic Author

Now its stating  the WiFi may have issues  and the sky stream puck and next to it is stating unknown reasons next to the puck like connection unknown there all listed down as unknown errors when all ticked like 👍 good no issues 

Jonathan85
Topic Author

Done all the tests hub looks good 👍 just checked my puck nothing shown there just checked settings its all OK 👍 just checked ✔️ on my sky app it's all good 👍 nothing shown everything is back to normal tick all good 👍 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion