Discussion topic: Return

This message was authored by Julie+te This message was authored by: Julie+te

Return

I'm waiting for returns packaging  they have not sent it but now saying I could be charged  but I can't get through to anyone to ask for packaging 

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Return

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Julie+te 

It can take 4 weeks to receive the returns packaging and labels

You can print the label below and return in any suitable packaging but do remember to keep proof of posting with the tracking number

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
Julie+te
Topic Author
This message was authored by Julie+te This message was authored by: Julie+te

They are saying I should have returned by now and I will get charged but I'm still waiting for packaging 

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Julie+te  How long ago did you finish your broadband with Sky?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Julie+te 
If you’ve successfully cancelled your subscription Sky should send out returns packaging near the end of the cancellation period, [14 days for Broadband hub] to the address that the subscription was registered at.

You can use any packaging as long as it’s secure and you may want to put a note inside with your account number and a list of equipment that is included. This link explains about how to receive an email with your return labels through Royal Mail.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband

If you haven’t anything suitable contact Sky again and ask if they’ll re-send. Keep your proof of posting safe and indefinitely and if you use Royal Mail’s collect from home service, keep a record of the tracking number.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Daniel0210  You can now either get Royal Mail to come and get from you or take it down to the post office and they will print the label for you. Saves people having to try and find somewhere with a printer if they don't have one themselves.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion