Discussion topic: Rearrange engineer appointment

This message was authored by Wesley+65 This message was authored by: Wesley+65

Rearrange engineer appointment

Hi I wish to rearrange engineer visit to come earlier if possible cheers

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Rearrange engineer appointment

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Wesley+65 

You won't be able to get an earlier appointment as you would have already been allocated the earliest appt available  

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by GillianThompson This message was authored by: GillianThompson

Hi there could I rearrange for the 21st of November or the 29th of November?

Regards.

Gill, Thompson.

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@GillianThompson you are not talking to Sky by posting in the forum they cannot match a post to an account.

You can often re-arrange appointments in the My Sky app depending on what appointment it is. Broadband appointments are often with Openreach engineers whose programme Sky doesn't control trying to move one of their appointments under 14 days off often delays dates as that is their standard leadtime.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion