Discussion topic: Outage since Monday lunchtime

This message was authored by Cazza.clarke This message was authored by: Cazza.clarke

Outage since Monday lunchtime

Since 1.30pm on Monday 15th April we have had no broadband which means no tv or internet. We have had no contact from sky to explain or tell us when it will b fixed. This is the worst service we have had over the last 20 years we have been with them. 
anyone else having this issue?

thanks

caroline

All Replies

This message was authored by Danielottery79 This message was authored by: Danielottery79

Re: Outage since Monday lunchtime

Yes same issue. A massive issue somewhere near Yeovil apparently.

This information wasn't via sky but a much smaller provider updating its customers.

Sky has failed to mention it or address it.

Until you put your phone number in to check there's apparently zero issues.

I'll be abandoning sky as soon as possible.

This message was authored by Rolo59 This message was authored by: Rolo59

Got home 0130 18th April. No sky broadband. SkyQ not connected. My phone has no wifi. Weymouth

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rolo59 

Has it been out since Monday as is the case with the OP or okay up until you got home? 

No internet at that time of night could be maintenance taking place which is carried out overnight to minimise disruption when the vast majority of customers are asleep. If it's not back later today it could be a fault or outage. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion