Discussion topic: No internet

This message was authored by Becky57 This message was authored by: Becky57

No internet

Internet dropped out about 1am, did a service check and all was saying OK, rebotted, reset left turned off and nothing, I'm a home worker and this has left me unable to work, my mobile hotspot does not work as my mobile provider isn't great in my area. Any help would be great

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: No internet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Becky57 given the number if similar reports it is likely due to the need to do maintenance on equipment your connection was usung. This work is always done overnight to minimise disruption but its a pain if you are up. If the line is back to normal this morning thst is almost certainly the explanation. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: No internet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Becky57 given the number if similar reports it is likely due to the need to do maintenance on equipment your connection was usung. This work is always done overnight to minimise disruption but its a pain if you are up. If the line is back to normal this morning thst is almost certainly the explanation. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion