Discussion topic: No connection

This message was authored by Bella11081 This message was authored by: Bella11081

No connection

After trying to restart router. Unplugging this, unplugging that. Still no connection almost 12 hours later. 
no number to call to speak to a person?

tried the online thing. Says there's an issue so, tested it and then it says everything ok??? It's not. 
many ideas please

All Replies

This message was authored by Tanaka This message was authored by: Tanaka

Re: No connection

I am having the same issue, I received a text saying the Internet is already active but after connecting the router the was no connection. I even thought I was doing something wrong until I ran out of patience. 

This message was authored by ChrisC113 This message was authored by: ChrisC113

Same for me. Internet worked this morning, but been down for an hour now. The app says everything is fine. This happened about a month again and took 3 days to start working again

This message was authored by Tanaka This message was authored by: Tanaka

So it's safe to say it's a network problem right?

Bella11081
Topic Author
This message was authored by Bella11081 This message was authored by: Bella11081

I've rang and been cut off 3 times now. 
finally managed a full phone call. New router and micro filter is apparently my fix. I'm so frustrated. Each call I had to go through the same stuff. Drained. Thanks sky 👍🏻

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion