Discussion topic: No WiFi Despite SKY check saying everything is ok!

This message was authored by Caitlin98 This message was authored by: Caitlin98

Re: No WiFi Despite SKY check saying everything is ok!

10am in Wiltshire my internet has gone down too. Orange light for both internet & voice on the hub.

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Caitlin98Have you ran the broadband test to see if it finds the fault?

Can you please run the broadband test, this can be done either via the Sky app on mobile data or use the link below.
https://www.sky.com/help/diagnostics/sky-broadband-diagnostic/sky-broadband-diagnostic

If it finds an external fault it should enable you to book an engineer.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Sarahbolo This message was authored by: Sarahbolo

Ours says that it should be back up and running writhin 2 days or earlier so they're on it for us 

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

I have gigafast with sky , I am in the south east  and I have no problems here, have you  tried  turning  off  and on the o n t box , a button  on the bottom  of the box

This message was authored by Shayes0102 This message was authored by: Shayes0102

In matfield Kent and no internet although it says there are no faults when going onto sky

This message was authored by Gemcompo This message was authored by: Gemcompo

We are having the same issue all green lights on but got no internet and also saying no issues when I run the tests 

This message was authored by Jc8291 This message was authored by: Jc8291

Hi

same location and around 10am it dropped out. I've done the normal reset and checker shows issue with my connection.

Just called sky and will take 72 hours to fix! Sounds like I'm not the only one having issues! 

This message was authored by Gina100 This message was authored by: Gina100

I reported a fault this morning - same issue, woke up to no internet, no faults when doing a test, but when I called them, they did some tests Sky end and said I have to have an engineer round 😞 I'm on Isle of Wight)

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion