Discussion topic: Internet signal dropping

This message was authored by DavyDavieDavey This message was authored by: DavyDavieDavey

Internet signal dropping

Hi all, My wifi is dropping and the orange internet light flashes and then stays solid orange. I have been doing the usual reset methods and checked all cables and conncections. It done this yesterday morning for a few hours and has started doing it again. I have run a service check on my Sky app andnut says everything is good. Can anyone please advise, it is driving us nuts. Thanks.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Internet signal dropping

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DavyDavieDavey the orange internet light indicates an issue with your line so the connection drops. You can run the full connection test in the My Sky app and if the hub is connected it msy pick up the fault and offer an engineer's check but with intermittent faults sometimes it wont. Loads of these issues after the very wet winter unfortunately.

Otherwise call Sky to report the fault. If the Sky Talk line is working use that as it maybe crackly which increaees the chance Openreach will take a fault report from Sky. Dial 150 for a free call. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Paul234 This message was authored by: Paul234

Re: Internet signal dropping

Got the same issue all I keep being told by sky is your router is fine and mainly while on the phone to them it starts working after not working for hours. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion