Discussion topic: No Internet after 1 am

This message was authored by chezibabe This message was authored by: chezibabe

No Internet after 1 am

My sky q hub does one of three things at 1am. 1) It turns itself off, as in no lights at all but still has a power supply in it; 2) the power light remains on, is green, but the Internet and wireless lights are off; 3) power is on and green, Internet is flashing orange, and wireless is off. It has been doing this all week around 1am, so in the morning, around 7am, I am having to remove and reinsert the power supply to rectify it. If I attempt it before then, it doesn't solve it, one of the three outcomes still occur, until today, where even removing and reinserted the power supply is not rectifying it. I have done a check via my sky app and it keeps saying all green. I am in a pickle as my son is severely autistic and relies on the Internet for music to help regulate himself. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

All Replies

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: No Internet after 1 am

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @chezibabe , I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion