Discussion topic: New Broadband no internet

This message was authored by GDor94 This message was authored by: GDor94

New Broadband no internet

I have set up my Sky hub, and got the text from Sky today stating that Sky Broadband is now active. However, I only have the power and wifi lights on green, no internet. I have tried all of the suggested steps and they have not worked. I am reluctant to book an engineer, as I really need to fix this ASAP so I can work from home.

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: New Broadband no internet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@GDor94  It can take up to midnight for data to start to flow on activation day.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
GDor94
Topic Author
This message was authored by GDor94 This message was authored by: GDor94

Internet is still not working?! No green lights for internet.

Please advise, if anyone knows what to do? 

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@GDor94  I have escalated your post to Sky who may be in touch with you regarding this via a private message on this forum or an email to you, both of which will invite you to a private chat. This will be tomorrow now.

More information about this process can be found in the link below.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to @GDor94 to chat.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @GDor94 . If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion