Discussion topic: My wifi isn't working properly and i'm aying roughly £80 a month when my emails say i should pay £40

This message was authored by Gl0r1a This message was authored by: Gl0r1a

My wifi isn't working properly and i'm aying roughly £80 a month when my emails say i should pay £40

My wifi isn't working properly and often cuts off and the Internet speed is 18 when it should be 150. Also, im paying roughly £87 a month when my emails say that I should be paying £39 per month. I just want my internet to work properly and to pay less.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: My wifi isn't working properly and i'm aying roughly £80 a month when my emails say i should pay

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Gl0r1a the guaranteed speed is to the hub not at yhe device as frequently there are issues like slow wifi which are beyond Sky's control. The check the speed the hub is getting accurately you havecto use a known fast internel network link like a dirdct gigabit ethernet cable. If you like to post your hub's stats forum members can advise how to het better speeds see Find your Sky Broadband router statistics

You wil have probably has a notification of a price increase you can switch to a different isp if you can find a cheaper service but notify Sky within 30 days of the notification to a void paying penalties if leaving in contract.. If you are paying £87 per month it almost certainly includes something else like TV services or a mobile service.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion