Discussion topic: Low Wi-Fi speed

This message was authored by Fay82 This message was authored by: Fay82

Low Wi-Fi speed

Hi  I have the sky broadband  superfamily with boost we always had st least 26mbps past week is dropped to 18 the  16 14  11 mbps it keeps dropping  out all the time making it difficult  to watch  any TV or use any devices on WiFi I called sky and they sent out an openreach engineer we did something to the box outside and replaced the wall connection he checked and said from the outside to inside I'm getting 40 mbs I checked my WiFi speed and it came back as 14 mbos so he checked to and his came back with 14mbps so he said

there's something  wrong with my WiFi and not the Internet  going in to the house  he mentioned that maybe having a new WiFi  hub would help .anyone else have had the same problem?

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Low Wi-Fi speed

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Fay82 Could you please post your router stats following the link below.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/td-p/2855717#M101...

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by JimM1 This message was authored by: JimM1

Re: Low Wi-Fi speed

@Fay82 

From post 2 or 3 find your stat's and post to the forum, you have multiple as you jumped on the other post  so will copy to your original also.

You will find the info at the top to get your stat's that will be helpful to see what's going on.

Jim

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion