Discussion topic: Lost my Internet. Done a check through sky online, they say all is OK but I don't have Internet or p

This message was authored by wannagooddeal This message was authored by: wannagooddeal

Lost my Internet. Done a check through sky online, they say all is OK but I don't have Internet or p

WiFi light is green, obviously power light green, no Internet light at all phone light orange. What could be wrong?

Best Answers
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood Answer

Re: Lost my Internet. Done a check through sky online, they say all is OK but I don't have Internet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@wannagooddeal 

The vast majority of broadband faults are external to the address, and cannot be resolved by the occupant.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Lost my Internet. Done a check through sky online, they say all is OK but I don't have Internet

@wannagooddealSo you ran this below and it came back as okay?

Can you please run the broadband test, this can be done either via the Sky app on mobile data or use the link below.
https://www.sky.com/help/diagnostics/sky-broadband-diagnostic/sky-broadband-diagnostic

If it finds an external fault it should enable you to book an engineer.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
wannagooddeal
Topic Author
This message was authored by wannagooddeal This message was authored by: wannagooddeal

Hi Highlander, yeah ran it, it still say all OK but still no Internet. Rebooted router but still nothing.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood Answer

@wannagooddeal 

The vast majority of broadband faults are external to the address, and cannot be resolved by the occupant.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Hunter2 This message was authored by: Hunter2

The message on my TV says it does not look like you have internet connection right now. I have reset. Switched everything off but nothing works. Can't record anything. What's the problem.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion