Discussion topic: Losing connection all day, every day

This message was authored by ToriN This message was authored by: ToriN

Losing connection all day, every day

Back on Oct 31st someome smashed our box outside out house and it had to be replaced. Ever since then me and my partner have had constant issues with out WiFi, having it drop in and out at random points in the day, sometimes hours apart or even 30 mins or so apart and it's getting frustrated. 

Anyone know what the problem might be. Ive done everything to reset the hub serveral times with no hope. 

I have a funny feeling it's a wire problem as only one engineer came out to re wire it and fit the new box outside but when we moved into the house, there were two engineers. 

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Losing connection all day, every day

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ToriN 

Could you post your hub stats

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/m-p/2855717#M1014...

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion