Discussion topic: Looking for new customer deal on broadband and O2 mobile sim deal for my mum?

This message was authored by StuartLad This message was authored by: StuartLad

Looking for new customer deal on broadband and O2 mobile sim deal for my mum?

As above, researching for my elderly mum, been advised to check here as Sky use o2 for their sim deals. So I am looking to get her a Sky Broadband with also an o2 monthly sim as part of a package can this be done so it is all wrapped up in the one monthly payment? She already has an o2 sim so would port her number over, and she is out of contract with TalkTalk, any help would be appreciated.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Looking for new customer deal on broadband and O2 mobile sim deal for my mum?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@StuartLad wrote:

So I am looking to get her a Sky Broadband with also an o2 monthly sim as part of a package can this be done

@StuartLad 

You can arrange Sky Broadband and Sky Talk landline for her by contacting Sky. You can get her an O2 sim but not bundled together. Sky Mobile piggybacks off the 02 network but is otherwise independent of 02. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Looking for new customer deal on broadband and O2 mobile sim deal for my mum?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@StuartLad 

Note that Sky Broadband does not bundle new user 'deals' with Sky Mobile because failing to pass the credit check for the cellular contract would cause the internet order to fail too.  Existing Sky television and broadband users ('VIPs') are moderately incentivised to get Sky Mobile.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion