Discussion topic: Issues connecting mobiles to fibre broadband

This message was authored by SarahP02 This message was authored by: SarahP02

Issues connecting mobiles to fibre broadband

We recently had sky fibre installed, having previously had no issues with our broadband. The connection is good and some devices are connected such as the sky Q and the home computer. no issues according to the connection checker on the app but we cannot connect our mobile devices to it. All obvious things are correct such as password etc.. but on both mobiles we get the grey circle of doom going round and around in settings. 

any ideas?

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Issues connecting mobiles to fibre broadband

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SarahP02Have you tried to forget the network and restart the phone. See if it connects then.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Issues connecting mobiles to fibre broadband

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SarahP02  I have has this myself the steps I took were to tell the phone to forget the connection then power down fully to forceca full reboot and tried from scratch. It is also worth checking you arecreading the WiFi code correctly and not switching a lettervfir a number or vice versa its easily done.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion