Discussion topic: Internet not working voice light orange

This message was authored by Teejay24 This message was authored by: Teejay24

Internet not working voice light orange

My connection was fine and it just suddenly went off, my power light is green, internet light is off completely, next light along is green then the voice light is orange. This is happening far too often!! I've tested my broadband multiple times and it says it's all working fine, but it's not! I have gone through the troubleshooting guide 3 times and nothing is changing. No blinking lights or anything. They've been stuck like that after each reset! 

All Replies

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: Internet not working voice light orange

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, @Teejay24. I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Internet not working voice light orange

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @Teejay24 . If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion