Discussion topic: I have no WiFi and the wireless light isn’t on

This message was authored by Rodrodders This message was authored by: Rodrodders

I have no WiFi and the wireless light isn’t on

Also I have tried all the steps like reboot etc. I need to talk to someone this is now the second day with no wi fi,

looks like Dky is getting cancelled 

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: I have no WiFi and the wireless light isn’t on

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rodrodders wrote:

looks like Dky is getting cancelled 

That would guarantee no broadband for two weeks, because there's a minimum ten working day lead time for a new ISP to adopt a cancelled circuit.

Have you logged a broadband fault with Sky?

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
Rodrodders
Topic Author
This message was authored by Rodrodders This message was authored by: Rodrodders

@TimmyBGood 

Well right now I've tried to log it with Sky but I can only get the automated voice which tells me to run the service checks, i have run the service check many times and at the end it keeps saying everything is fine.

i have tried to log on to my wi fi network and and it is saying this network is temporarily unavailable. So everything isn't fine

This message was authored by Tina1256 This message was authored by: Tina1256

Mine has also been down since @2pm ... claims there's an issue with my router / internal house connection but then it appears sky has been down in my area when I look at skys outage updates ... no clue or update as to when it will be back on ... yellow / orange light on box ...

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rodrodders 

Have you run a factory reset on your router by holding the reset button for 30 seconds?

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion