Discussion topic: I changed from BT to Sky and want to claim the penalty payment I had to make with BT.

This message was authored by Jens66 This message was authored by: Jens66

I changed from BT to Sky and want to claim the penalty payment I had to make with BT.

I changed from BT to Sky and want to claim the penalty payment I had to make with BT.

I was told that the thresh hold is £200, which I am below, but was not told how to claim the money back.

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: I changed from BT to Sky and want to claim the penalty payment I had to make with BT.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jens66 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/switching-credit-offer 

Note that it's up to £100 for broadband and up to £100 for television, where applicable.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I changed from BT to Sky and want to claim the penalty payment I had to make with BT.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jens66 

You must provide a copy of the bill from BT where you have been charged and a copy of a statment showing that you have paid it and send these to Sky via this email address - switching credit @sky.uk (all one word without the gap)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion