Discussion topic: I am moving house and considering moving my SkY TV account and installing sky broadband too

This message was authored by joshandmilliesmum This message was authored by: joshandmilliesmum

I am moving house and considering moving my SkY TV account and installing sky broadband too

I am moving house and trying to decide whether to transfer my Sky TV account and also add a broadband package at new house. It's impossible to get a bit to understand the question - how do I speak to a human? 

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: I am moving house and considering moving my SkY TV account and installing sky broadband too

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You can call Sky on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number. If you are in the ROI on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

If you are just interested in the moving house service this can be done online here: https://www.sky.com/moving-home

To add broadband (particularly for a specific date to coincide with your house move) I'd recommend phoning sky, but if you just want to move the TV and sort the broadband out later, its probably less hassle to do it online.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by mormegil This message was authored by: mormegil

Re: I am moving house and considering moving my SkY TV account and installing sky broadband too

Sky home move number is  included with the home move section of the vip part of the my sky app

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

@joshandmilliesmum 

If you have any questions often the community can answer as much as a Sky rep can tell you

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
This message was authored by gemmasmith112 This message was authored by: gemmasmith112

Can I book a move online? 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@gemmasmith112 

https://www.sky.com/moving-home

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Ed6603 This message was authored by: Ed6603

I have tried and tried to get onto the Home move website without success. I have phoned 150 and it sent a text with a link - yep you guessed it ... went to the website!.

I have even changed the Flag at the bottopm of the page and now getting cannot book your Home move.

So pray tell how on Earth are you supposed to get this booked without phoning them up and end up being 94th in the queue. This is absolutely rubbish.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion